Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Photography vs pencil

How would you rate your effort?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor


How would you rate your use of class time?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your process? Did you follow all the required steps?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor 


How would you rate your creativity?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your overall end product?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

Total Points 20


If you were to do this assignment again what would you do differently? (5 points)
I would actually add a nicer background, maybe something inspired by the jungle or safari.
What have you improved on by doing this assignment? (5 points)
I improved immensely on my designing skills and also my patience, because this project took me forever to finish. Glad it's over though hahahah :)
If you were to offer a future student advice about this assignment, what would it be? (5 points)
Have fun and do things people wouldn't expect like putting a tiger in a classroom. I like that combination 
Do you have any suggestions for me the teacher if I assign this assignment again? (5 points)
No suggestion a it's an overall fun assignment because I feel like it incorporates two different types of art. Like drawing and then the technology portion. It's a good assignment to teach us how to work with different tools in procreate

No comments:

Post a Comment