Friday, April 17, 2015

Lost girls

Fabian
Ga20
April 17th
How would you rate your effort?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor


How would you rate your use of class time?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your process? Did you follow all the required steps?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor 


How would you rate your creativity?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your overall end product?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

Total Points 19





If you were to do this assignment again what would you do differently? (5 points
I would do a totally different design, something that would involve a globe in the hands of a girl, as if to show that the world is hers to travel. I think that'd be a great idea for a travelling blog. 
What have you improved on by doing this assignment? (5 points)
My designing skills and also greatly improved my patience because sometimes the erasing and redrawing can get annoying, although it is always satisfactory seeing my end results. Also improved on color compatibility and knowledge of color in general
If you were to offer a future student advice about this assignment, what would it be? (5 points)
Have fun with it and don't take it too seriously be creative and original. Do not overthink things too much as you will end up being much too critical when looking at your creation and that might cause you some stress, it definitely caused me stress.
Do you have any suggestions for me the teacher if I assign this assignment again? (5 points)
No I do not have any suggestions but I wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this assignment because their were no rules and it unleashed my wild creativity. It's also pretty cool how we can see the video and see every single line made and the end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment