Monday, June 22, 2015

Selfie portraits




Name(s):Fabian 
Date: 
Class:ga20
Assignment: selfies Lol

How would you rate your effort?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your use of class time?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your process? Did you follow all the required steps?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor 

How would you rate your creativity?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your overall end product?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

Total Points 18 (25 max) 

If you were to do this assignment again what would you do differently? (5 points)
If i were to do this assignment again, I would do a few things differently. I would use different filters and models. If I have this assignment again I'm going to have some world class pictures.
What have you improved on by doing this assignment? (5 points)
throughout the time I spent working on the selfie assignment, I have improved on my modelling  because
 I needed to model for this assignment. At this point based on the selfie assignment I have increased my modelling skills and am thinking about sending my portfolio to VOGUE and fashion magazines from around the globe.

If you were to offer a future student advice about this assignment, what would it be? (5 points)
I would say don't use a YouTube link because it didn't work for me so I had the ask for instructions from my fellow classmates and students. I hope I did it right, if not, sorryyyyyyyy :(
Do you have any suggestions for me the teacher if I assign this assignment again? (5 points)
Its a different assignment and approach to learning, I think that this is a good assignment to have at the end of the year, because it's simple to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment